Questions and Answers
Keep your questions coming!
Edited and Updated June 2018:
- When will the end come?
- Which end? The rapture? The conclusion of the seven year tribulation? The start of the seven year tribulation? The new earth and new Heaven? Or your personal and when you die?
- We titled this website “End Times Beacon” because “end times” is the term most people think about when dealing with the end of how things are. Little do most people know, there is no end until the Millennial Reign is over and then this earth and the current heaven will be destroyed, rolled up like a scroll, and then the New Earth and the New Heaven will be revealed.
So the end times that most people think about is in relation to the seven tribulation because that sounds the scariest. But I’ll tell you something that’s more scary: your personal “end time”. We must be ready to meet the Lord at all times. How do we do that? Through Obedience of the New Testament – all of the verses. By hearing which is to accept the Bible verses as is, then pursuing understanding of those Bible verses, then doing what those Bible verses say to do or to understand, we then are: a. Building our house upon the rock b. Becoming the fourth seed c. Making Jesus, your spouse to be, feel loved. d. Bearing much fruit for God and the Kingdom. e. Ceasing sinning and doing holiness. So in conclusion, through continual obedience of the New Testament we will be ready and well accepted into the Kingdom of Heaven.
- We all tend to ignore the fact that we all are going to die at one point unless there is a rapture that takes us away. But in order to be raptured you need to be ready which means you need all of your sins repented out, yes after you have been born again, and you need to be faithfully working for the Lord and his Kingdom, obedient to Jesus commands, yearning for the return of Christ the groom as we are the bride, with a pure childlike heart, a heart that loves Jesus and the heart that has also forgiven everyone… Otherwise if one is not ready they will be left to experience the seven year tribulation which will be very very terrible.
- Update: Most of the messages about a tribulation happening in 2016 or a bombardment from the Kingdom of Darkness… They wanted to make up their own timeline and take over the world with their “new world order”. God let them do this for a variety of purposes and now will squash and destroy everything they have built while judging the people involved in the process. Shortly after, the church will be judged and those preaching bad stuff from the kingdom of darkness will be removed or expired. In short, according to some prophets that were shown the future, this age will last at least several hundred years. So change your thinking and start working with the Lord on how you can grow the Kingdom of Heaven in this age of the Great Harvest.
Additionally we are entering the greatest time on this planet ever. It will also be the greatest time to be a genuine Christian, one who follows and obeys Christ as Lord. We now get to rule and reign in the Spirit Realm but also the Physical Realm.
So this age is called the Kingdom Age. This is where Kingdom Rises against Kingdom”: “7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end. 8 For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.” mark 13:7-9
Check this out”8 And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them. 9 When you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified; for these things must take place first, but the end does not follow immediately.” Luke 21:8-9
‘The time is near.’ we’ve been hearing a lot of that of recent particularly ever since the year 2000 and more so between 2012 and 2016. And for an answer to that: “but the end does not follow immediately.”
So we’ve had plenty of “nation rising against nation” over the past several thousand years. But the kingdom against Kingdom part has just commenced as the Kingdom of Heaven has started invading Earth and the Kingdom of Darkness. Technically the start date was 2012 but things did not get rolling until 2016 for the most part. And again this time period could take centuries or longer. But know this: the Luciferian Reign is over on the Earth! Apart from the seven-year bump it’s done for them. Now it’s time for God to shine and He’s going to do so through his kids according to Prophets.
If you want to learn all about this new Kingdom Age (and you better) listen to this series by Kat Kerr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn4kgc_UAuY&list=PL994BB32C3BAAD247
So get excited, but also get very serious. Learn the New Testament and be doing all of what The New Testament says. Get aggressive in learning the Word of God and doing what the New Testament says. Because what the New Testament says as a command or as an implied command is Jesus’s commands and He is your Lord and Master, God Almighty. And we better do what our Lord and Master says. He is the King of the Kingdom and the King makes the laws. So if we are not obeying the King then we are workers of lawlessness. If one is a worker of lawlessness and does not repent then they will be tossed out of Heaven into the outer darkness which from my understanding, is a layer of Hell. We don’t want to have anything to do with being tossed out anywhere – so let us hear Jesus’ words, understand them and obey them. For more on the Commands of Jesus go to TheCommandsofJesus.com
- How do i go to Heaven and not Hell?