Psalm 91 – Fitting for Now
- as you hear more more the stories of death and carnage, injury and maiming from various vaccines
- as you hear more from the detailed reports on how these vaccines shed and infect others around them
- as you hear report of failure upon failure, disgrace after disgrace, abomination after abomination
- as you see the enemy untouched before your face being able to say whatever they want 24 seven on our country’s media stations
- as you discover your very life may be in danger just by being around the vaccinated person, your babies can be miscarried, you can developed blood clots and die plus all the other hideous associations with these vaccines turning you into a nonhuman controllable robot whose immune system can also burn out quickly by reprogramming your DNA to continually put out foreign proteins.
- As you hear reports of prospects of a couple billion people potentially dying from these vaccines
- you need Psalm 91
- Jesus can protect you. It’s time for all of us to learn how to abide in God, to dwell in God, to dwell in Christ.
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.