Kat Kerr a Well Known Seer Prophet and One Who Has Visited Heaven Thousands of Times and Still Goes on a Frequent Basis Said in this Podcast that She Saw Kobe Bryant Playing Basketball with Jesus Christ Himself…. Listen to the Podcast
(Here are the audio versions of THIS post but Kat’s podcast is below:
On that podcast plus some of my bounce off reactions:
- “Dr. Who” makes a special appearance and asks if time travel was real.
- Then “Robin Hood” showed up and asked if it was ok to steal from the rich to give to the poor.
- Kat addresses how powerful speaking in tongues actually is in the spirit realm.
- Kat also mentions that the wealth of the wicked will be transferred over to the righteous but only those who spend a lot of intimate time with Jesus and stop sinning. (Besides a basic few sins do you even know what is listed as a sin in the Bible? I thought I did and i though I was a pretty good Christian until… I got a hold of that 666 Sins of the Bible check list and started going down that list to make sure I wasn’t doing those sins yet to firstly understand what all of those sins were. And guess what? I found out that I was a hideous disaster probably doing 80% of those sins! It was shocking. And again I thought and felt that I was a pretty good Christian before that! And you know when the Bible says “work out your salvation with fear and trembling”? Well I finally started to understand what that meant when I came to realize that the denominational sales pitch of being automatically forgiven of future sins was not correct and wasn’t even close to being correct Biblically . But these Heaven and Hell visitations woke me up to that you have to repent and stop all of your sinning to get into Heaven.
- Giving your heart to Christ Jesus is the way explained on how to get into heaven. That’s how Whitney Houston was saved right before she died. She sang “Jesus Loves Me This I Know Because the Bible Tells Me So…” – a kids song she sung in a bar when she finally got fed up with this world. So that implies also she knew Jesus or believed on Him before? Kat has told the Whitney Houston story several times.
- Giving your heart to Jesus brain storm: I guess that relates to Bible instructions for us to hate this world and love Heaven, love God. That implies that this is a lower sin state realm designed for many things but mostly, testing just as the angels in Heaven went through and 1/3 chose to follow Lucifer – so we are going through the same testing choice – follow Lucifer or follow God. Choose this day whom you shall serve because there is no in between. – Or this can related to the concept that those who look to save their life in this low state realm will lose it for eternity. But those who lose their life (not suicide but letting go of the ways of this realm and letting go of: trying please others who are trying to instruct and push you into following the ways of this world, letting go of the ways of maximizing self in this world instead of for eternity, letting go of the ways of pursuing the maximizing of the pleasures of the flesh body in this realm, letting go of maximizing your personal success and achievement and wealth in this world instead of maximizing your eternal success and wealth by obeying what the New Testament says, letting go of the ways of indulging in the emotions of this realm, letting go of the ways of trying to do things for God while pushing Him away personally as your personal Lord directing your every step by walking with Him in trust (which is what religion does)….. for Jesus sake will find eternal life. Hmm sounds like we better start listening to God from the Bible instead of all of these preachers preaching their ez ride sales pitch messages.
- So that song Trust & Obey for there is no other way… certainly has strong meaning.
- We keep hearing from Kat and various other Heaven and Hell visitation people that in order to get into Heaven we need to give our heart to Jesus and repent. But how many people actually know how to do that? How many people actually know how to give their heart to Jesus? What does that actually mean? What does “repent” mean? We keep hearing it but not many seem to actually understand what it means?! Ok so they say “change your mind” but change your mind from what to what exactly? Don’t we need to change our heart too instead of just our mind? Because I can change my mind but if my heart doesn’t change I can find myself still doing this or that it seems from experience. So if we believe in Jesus in our hearts does that actually mean we have to believe what He says, believe the New Testament with our hearts too? And not just our minds?
- So basically we need to learn the New Testament super well and do everything it says. Well that makes sense. So basically we need to stop following these denominations and preachers and be taught by Jesus, be taught by God Almighty only. Yes that has been working much better for me. After all Jesus says HE is our One and Only Teacher.
- But do not be called Rabbi (Teacher); for One is your Teacher, and you are all [equally] brothers.
- Do not let yourselves be called leaders or teachers; for One is your Leader (Teacher), the Christ. AMP version Bible Gateway
- You need not that no man teach you because you have the anointing “As for you, the anointing [the special gift, the preparation] which you received from Him remains [permanently] in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you. But just as His anointing teaches you [giving you insight through the presence of the Holy Spirit] about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as His anointing has taught you, you must remain in Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him]. ” 1 John 2:27 AMP version
- That said, you MUST Be Born again which means that you become a new man or new woman born of God first before you get anywhere with God. So start talking to God. Ask Him to show you Jesus and give you the ability to believe in Jesus so you can escape eternal repeated death and have a totally awesome, fun and exciting future, filled with love, good people who won’t be mean to you but will actually love you and look out for you, super wealth, parties, adventure and most of all, the acceptance and the love of God Who will actually hang out with you personally one to one! Get started! Smash through fear. Hey…. Sounds like Kobe did! So for help you can read these instructions we’ve typed up over time:
- Also may I suggest that you listen to everything Kat Kerr. She talks directly to God the Father that is her ministry. She talks to Jesus and Holy Spirit too of course but her ministry is to God the Father. All her messages coordinate with the Bible well and those who actually read the Bible over and over and over will likely agree (vs trying to analyze the Bible in the flesh to prove some point or to create or justify some man made denomination). Her messages will encourage you massively and help you out a ton. Get your eyes focused on Heaven (not Hell and not this world). I would even say that you NEED to listen to her messages and take notes to be able to handle the days ahead well.
Here is Kat Kerr’s Podcast Heaven’s Blueprint – click play: