Isaiah 30 Pointers for Right Now – The Full Chapter is Pasted Below: Here are the Notes
- Woe to rebellious children.
- Woe to those who make plans amongst themselves especially leaders of nations. Who don’t consult God.
- Woe to those who turned to the world (or the worldly, believers turning to unbelievers for help or advice) for help instead of turning to God for help.
- Your first loyalty needs to be to God, then others are after that.
- Woe to those who seek shelter from those in the world versus from God.
- Woe to those who trust in their own ways and don’t trust in God’s direction for them.
- Woe to those who look for the worldly to help them instead of God, instead of asking seeking and knocking what God wants them to do, instead of asking help from God.
- Learn from Heaven visitation videos. Listen to all of Kat Kerr, Kevin Zadai and Howard Pittman’s stuff).
- Don’t be a liar. don’t make stuff up. Don’t exaggerate . Don’t claim something is when you really don’t know whether it is or it isn’t.
- Don’t push got away. He is good virtue he’s looking out for your best and he wants to have a great relationship with you. Understanding God is doing things for great reasons overall and will work out to your benefit your great benefit into the future by going along with God and working with Him.
- Don’t press and insist on “the old ways” or on what you think should be happening or even wishing for good times of old and so on and so forth. Focus on the Kingdom of Heaven and God’s righteousness putting those first. Look to develop out your life for the maximization of the Kingdom of Heaven and the maximization of perfecting yourself with the New Testament looking to obey and even reprogram yourself with the New Testament so your thoughts and your beliefs and your consequent actions will all be in line with the New Testament. This will put you on the side of goodness. This will enable you to have a great relationship with God and show him that you love Him.
- “Returning and resting is what will save you;
calmness and confidence will make you strong”
- — a most wonderful verse in the Bible – always remember this. This is especially important further these times right now of high anxiety. Turn off the noise. Calm down your thoughts and emotions. Return to God and rest even resting in Him. Become calm and gain your confidence back. Don’t infect yourself with messages from the enemy or conversations with others about it. Separate yourself out and try to find someone who actually obeys the New Testament or least seeks to do so.
- ‘No!’ you say, ‘We will flee on horseback!’
Therefore you will surely flee.
And, ‘We will ride on swift ones!’
So your pursuers will be swift. ”
- You have to go with God’s plan you can’t make your own stuff up. You can’t keep pushing into action because you don’t think anything is happening. Follow the prophets. Listen to what God says in these modern times with modern prophets. Remember what happened to those who rebelled against Moses because they thought he was taking too long or leading the people astray… If you don’t remember the earth swallowed them up whole.
- “Yet Adonai is just waiting to show you favor,
he will have pity on you from on high;
for Adonai is a God of justice;
happy are all who wait for him!
19 People in Tziyon, who live in Yerushalayim,
you will weep no more.
At the sound of your cry, he will show you his grace;
on hearing it, he will answer you.”
- Exactly! That’s what I was just saying. we have to wait in groove with God. Don’t worry about the future of live in the present as Jesus tells us. Cry out to God and pray to Him and He will show you grace; He will answer you. That’s the plan!
- Though Adonai may give you but bread and water,
and not very much of that;
your teacher will no longer hide himself,
but with your own eyes you will see your teacher.
21 With your ears you will hear a word from behind you:
“This is the way; stay on it,
whether you go to the right or the left.”
- Yes sometimes times are tough and you wonder why you are not blessed in comparison to others. You wonder why you don’t have a lot of money and all the other various things in life. But when you focus on building eternal wealth and you are going to have a ton of real wealth that will last and that thieves will not destroy or steal like they do down here. Listen to heaven visitation testimonies on the amazing real wealth you can build from various heaven testimonies especially Kat Kerr. By doing things for God can build a mansion that’s as big as New York City and even had mentioned that spans across multiple dimensions – very amazing! And down here you don’t even own your home even if you pay off your mortgage because if you miss some city and county or state taxes on your home they can just take your home from you. Your teacher will no longer hide himself but you will see with your own eyes your teacher… Who is your one and only teacher? Jesus. And with your ears you will hear a word from behind you which way to go and arguably that is Holy Spirit as you walk in Spirit.
- “You will treat as unclean your silver-covered idols
and your cast metal images plated with gold;
you will throw them away, like menstrual cloths;
you will say to them, “Get out of here!”” And even though most people probably don’t have statue idols they worship although they still do in other countries embarrassingly so…throw out anything in the way with your relationship with God. What should you throw out? Through my experience the best answer I can tell you is that you know already in your conscience you know instinctually – yes it’s those things. Time to throw that out of your life, out of your mind, out of your heart and stop doing as a habit those things. This could be… your TV. Your movies. Your music. Books. There are so many things that could let the darkness in to your home. You could have a generational curse that you need to annul in the Name of Jesus.
- “Then he will give you rain for the seed
you use to sow your land;
and the food that comes from the ground
will be rich and abundant.
When that day comes, your cattle
will graze in spacious pastures.
24 The oxen and donkeys that work the land
will eat a tasty mixture,
winnowed free of chaff,
spread by pitchfork and shovel.
25 On every high mountain and lofty hill
will be streams and flowing brooks,
on a day of great slaughter,
when the towers fall.
26 Moreover, the light of the moon will be
as bright as the light of the sun;
and the light of the sun will be seven times stronger,
like the light of seven days [in one],
on the day Adonai binds up the wounds of his people
and heals the bruise caused by the blow.” >
- Blessings flow when you turn back to God and do things the way He told you to do them. Let’s just do them. Forget about what the world taught us and what everyone else is doing. It’s now time to require them to do the right thing instead of listening to the kingdom of darkness and doing miserable destructive things.
King James Version (Since I’m copying and pasting the whole chapter)
2 That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
3 Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.
4 For his princes were at Zoan, and his ambassadors came to Hanes.
5 They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach.
6 The burden of the beasts of the south: into the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the young and old lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the bunches of camels, to a people that shall not profit them.
7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.
8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord:
10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters’ vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.
15 For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
16 But ye said, No; for we will flee upon horses; therefore shall ye flee: and, We will ride upon the swift; therefore shall they that pursue you be swift.
17 One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill.
18 And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
19 For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
22 Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence.
23 Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.
24 The oxen likewise and the young asses that ear the ground shall eat clean provender, which hath been winnowed with the shovel and with the fan.
25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.
29 Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the Lord, to the mighty One of Israel.
30 And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
31 For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.
32 And in every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the Lord shall lay upon him, it shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.
33 For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the Lord, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.