- The Cyrus invasion and Toppling of Babylon. Donald Trump is Isaiah 45 modern day Cyrus. He and the Body of Christ are about to topple Babylon.
- The core of the Beast of today is the Synagogue of Satan which is said to be the Jews who follow Babylonian Talmud and not the Old Testament, and who are also said to be Esau, and Edomites, those who have mixed their blood with the genetic lineage of the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. These are the people who are trying to depopulate the Earth right now with their depop shots in coordination with their seemingly never ending list of coordinating strategies for sabotage. They especially hate white European, Australian and Americans who are said to be the actual Hebrews of the Bible and how these countries, who are all now Christian nations, have historically had their Hebrew tribe symbols, Israel, sons of Jacob symbols on their flags as Truthvids Youtube channel’s research points out so nicely.
- The Babylonian party that went on to use God’s cups and utensils from the Temple that triggered the hand appearing while writing on the wall MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN as mentioned in verse 5. The Jews, Kingdom of Darkness workers where also shown this message in the middle of one of their CERN collider runs, where panic researches presented an assembly of these “elite” God’s message to them of “Tekel” from which the attendants started freaking out going on to say how they are going to now build many more CERN types of colliders. They would also do satanic rituals in front of the CERN collider, CERN who’s logo has 666 in it.
- “ ‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen!
All the images of its gods
lie shattered on the ground!’” It’s coming. Rise up Body of Christ! Decree. Declare. Command the Host and accelerate the process!
- For Edom: morning is coming but also the night.
21 A prophecy against the Desert by the Sea:
Like whirlwinds sweeping through the southland,
an invader comes from the desert,
from a land of terror.
2 A dire vision has been shown to me:
The traitor betrays, the looter takes loot.
Elam, attack! Media, lay siege!
I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.
3 At this my body is racked with pain,
pangs seize me, like those of a woman in labor;
I am staggered by what I hear,
I am bewildered by what I see.
4 My heart falters,
fear makes me tremble;
the twilight I longed for
has become a horror to me.
5 They set the tables,
they spread the rugs,
they eat, they drink!
Get up, you officers,
oil the shields!
6 This is what the Lord says to me:
“Go, post a lookout
and have him report what he sees.
7 When he sees chariots
with teams of horses,
riders on donkeys
or riders on camels,
let him be alert,
8 And the lookout[a] shouted,
“Day after day, my lord, I stand on the watchtower;
every night I stay at my post.
9 Look, here comes a man in a chariot
with a team of horses.
And he gives back the answer:
‘Babylon has fallen, has fallen!
All the images of its gods
lie shattered on the ground!’”
10 My people who are crushed on the threshing floor,
I tell you what I have heard
from the Lord Almighty,
from the God of Israel.
A Prophecy Against Edom
11 A prophecy against Dumah[b]:
Someone calls to me from Seir,
“Watchman, what is left of the night?
Watchman, what is left of the night?”
12 The watchman replies,
“Morning is coming, but also the night.
If you would ask, then ask;
and come back yet again.”
A Prophecy Against Arabia
13 A prophecy against Arabia:
You caravans of Dedanites,
who camp in the thickets of Arabia,
14 bring water for the thirsty;
you who live in Tema,
bring food for the fugitives.
15 They flee from the sword,
from the drawn sword,
from the bent bow
and from the heat of battle.
16 This is what the Lord says to me: “Within one year, as a servant bound by contract would count it, all the splendor of Kedar will come to an end. 17 The survivors of the archers, the warriors of Kedar, will be few.” The Lord, the God of Israel, has spoken.