Is Enos the Cure for Vax’d & Unvaxed Clots? Message from a Prophet. What’s ENOS? See Below. The Covid-19 Vaccine Has 2 Factors Related to Clotting 1. Snake venom 2. The Nano Self Replicating cyborg Takeover Structure Building Up in the Body
Depending on What News You’re Watching, You May Have Noticed People Dropping Dead All Over the Places, Lots of Athletes, Lots of Kids Too and People in General. “Myocarditis” is the Snake Medicine Term Used. People Are Getting Choked from Within. Top Treaments Identified So Far:
- EDTA IV. Maybe EDTA Topically – Totally oblerterates the build up structures while pulling out nano and bad metals.
- NAC – N-Acetyl Cysteine + Bromelain (enzyme from pineapple) works like gangbusters against the venom component and the spike protein nano build up.
- Licorice Root extract (trying a tincture right now and way more potent than capsules – plant glycerin based so don’t need the alcohol type of tinctures. Tinctures are said the be the most potent way to take herbs and fastest absorbing too.
- But also heard that NO or nitric oxide or Nitrous Oxide is effective and helpful too: See the message from this prophet below but here is the ENOS excerpt (although she spiritualized it, this message is very related to the chocking off from within from nano cyborg robot assembly in the vaxed and shredded onto the unvax’d! Do not hang around the Vax’d. The vax’d need to be isolated out from society until there is a total cure. The vax’d are infecting, hurting and killing others and animals. “Endothelial NOS (or eNOS) is an enzyme created in the human body. Courtesy of Wikipedia: “eNOS is primarily responsible for the generation of NO [Nitrous Oxide] in the vascular endothelium, a monolayer of flat cells lining the interior surface of blood vessels… NO [Nitrous Oxide] produced by eNOS in the vascular endothelium plays crucial roles in regulating vascular tone… Therefore, a functional eNOS is essential for a healthy cardiovascular system.””
- Not health advice. Do your own research. Seek the guidance of a non Satanic, successful and healing, health care professional.
Here is the whole prpophecy:
“The Hour of Enos! New Spiritual Weapons Are Coming!”
Recently in prayer, I had an encounter where the Lord shared a couple of things with me that I feel pressed by Him to share with you now.
First, I heard the Lord breathe the name “Enos.” Of course, I wanted to know what this meant, because God hides nuggets in names. So I did some research. Going to the Word, I found the name Enos in Genesis 4:26, which says, “And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD” (Genesis 4:26, King James Version).
I heard the Lord then say, “It is an Enos hour!” It is time to once again call upon the name of the Lord.
Vision of the Man in Shining Armor
Then, closing my eyes, I went into a vision. I called out to Him, “Lord!” Immediately, I saw the back of a man clad in shining, silver armor, His hair hanging out from under His helmet. He turned toward me, took off His helmet and reached out His hand, beckoning me to take it. It was Jesus!
Behind Him, in the distance, I saw a commotion; but it was gray, foggy and hard to make out. I sensed there was a battle raging. I sat still for a moment, thinking about clasping His hand but didn’t actually take it, waiting to see what would happen next in the vision.
Then the shine of His armor started to change to a dull gray as He slowly turned back toward the battle, putting His helmet back on.
Panicking, I quickly cried out, “LORD!” Once again, He turned toward me, His armor shining. He extended His hand once again, beckoning me to join Him. This same scenario played out three or four times. Finally, He said, “Come with Me.” His voice sounded very calm, but also very serious.
The War Hammer
I was afraid! I knew that if I took His hand, I would be on that battlefield, fighting in that skirmish, which I somehow knew was a matter of life or death. Looking behind Him, I saw the battle still raging in the distance. “Don’t be afraid,” He said. He then handed me a weapon. (Photo via Pexels)
I had never seen anything like this weapon before; it was terrifying. It was a rectangular, gray, metal hammer with square ends, similar to Thor’s mythical hammer, Mjölnir; but this hammer’s head was completely covered in cone-shaped spikes. The weapon He handed me would take out anything that was bold enough or stupid enough to get in its path, shredding and utterly destroying it.
“I will protect you,” He said.
It was at this point that I opened my eyes and began researching weapons from the Middle Ages, looking for the one I’d seen in my vision. I wanted to know why its spikes were cone-shaped, why it was a hammer and why it was shaped the way that it was. What was its purpose and its symbolism?
Beginning with Thor’s hammer, Mjölnir, I searched specifically for war hammers that might match exactly what I had seen, but I couldn’t find anything quite like it. However, I did discover that the weapon Mjölnir, in mythology, was used for BOTH destruction and blessing, which I believe holds significance for what I had seen in my vision. I knew God’s guiding hand was upon this journey!
Upon finishing my search, I realized that there was no other weapon like it known to man! The weapon that Jesus handed me was one of a kind, newly created and designed specifically for this warfare!
Five Things That I Learned from My Encounter
Here are five things that I learned from this Jesus encounter, which I believe are not just for me, but for all of us in this hour:
1. God is giving us a new weapon in this Enos hour as we call upon the name of the Lord! Yours will probably look different, for a different purpose. And though you may not understand how it works, or how to use it yet, just know that it will cause serious damage in the spirit world (see Ephesians 6:12)!
2. Don’t be afraid to enter the battle! Jesus is with you, battling at your side and wearing the exact same shining armor He has given us (see Ephesians 6:13)! (Photo via Piqsels)
3. Much like Mjölnir was fabled to do, this same weapon that causes destruction in the spirit realm may also cause blessing in the natural. After all, Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. That is a blessing all by itself (see 1 John 3:8)!
4. He will protect you. He’ll never leave you or forsake you, and He won’t let any harm come to you (see Deuteronomy 31:8).
5. Finally, because God has a sense of humor, AND because He wants us to know this, He revealed the final revelation behind why He had spoken the name Enos to me:
Endothelial NOS (or eNOS) is an enzyme created in the human body. Courtesy of Wikipedia: “eNOS is primarily responsible for the generation of NO [Nitrous Oxide] in the vascular endothelium, a monolayer of flat cells lining the interior surface of blood vessels… NO [Nitrous Oxide] produced by eNOS in the vascular endothelium plays crucial roles in regulating vascular tone… Therefore, a functional eNOS is essential for a healthy cardiovascular system.”
Basically, IT’S A HEART ISSUE! Calling upon the name of the Lord creates in us a healthy heart. If we don’t call upon Him in this hour, we will not have enough ENOS; therefore, we won’t have a healthy heart! We simply MUST call upon the name of the Lord in this Enos hour! Amen!
After God revealed these things to me, I closed my eyes again and was in the vision once more. I looked out from under my helmet as I headed onto the battlefield, vision coming into focus, with my new weapon in hand…
Whatever you do, don’t miss another ELIJAH LIST email! Subscribe at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Edie Bayer is co-founder of Kingdom Promoters along with her husband Darryl Bayer. Edie Bayer ministers as a prophetic preacher and is an author, a speaker, and traveling minister. Edie’s primary call is to promote others that are ministering in the Kingdom of God, creating unity instead of a spirit of competition. Edie believes that we are to “complete and not compete!” Edie works diligently to create public and private events and invite other ministers to speak at them, helping to promote them and gain public exposure both for them and their ministries. Edie and Darryl reside on a small homestead north of the Houston area. They raise chickens, ducks, rabbits, and have two cats. Edie has two children and three grandchildren.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link: elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Find us on:
* Facebook click here
* XAPiT click here