You can click on that link to go see other versions but King James is copied here to avoid copyright issues.
Points to consider
- Israel, which means the children of God, those who believe on Jesus those circumcised of the heart, those born of God those redeemed by the blood of the Lamb in today’s age, started thinking that God “went away”, wasn’t around anymore or was not watching. They may have been thinking about God in a way he that was influenced by the world, meaning the fake gods, the worship of fallen Angels and their hybrid offspring a.k.a. demons way chef for understanding all, out of the Babylonian worship system. I can speak from growing up in one of these religious systems that said they worship Jesus but did not, but were about baloney and religion in disguise, that my way of thinking of God was shaped by this Babylonian perspective so that perspective needed the changeover time by how? Primarily getting to know the word of God, and also listening especially these days to prophets and people who’ve gone on heaven and hell visitation’s, although they just turned me back to the word of God. Salvation is based on the word of God on Scriptures as Abraham told the rich man.
- Perspective: God is always watching and you are on nonstop 24 seven surveillance video camera where every speck of your life in every single word you say is recorded. Heaven has no datastorage problems. This is quite a wake-up call when you discover this. Another wake-up call is realizing or letting sink in that God is with you all the time if you’re born again, all the time. is that not the case? It is indeed the case so it’s time we have our minds transformed or rather have our minds particularly our hearts mind stop blocking or pushing away God personally, person-to-person type of personally. And this is made known or rather this is brought to our attention from what’s already in the word by various heaven and hell visitation testimonies. We have been told that we will be held accountable for every idle word so therefore every word we speak is recorded. And also therefore to be judged by our actions you must assume that every single action you do is recorded.
- Of interesting note: God is very keen on avoiding defilements. God is very keen on making sure he doesn’t get contaminated by one could say negative emotions? On the other hand as Kevin’s Zadai has pointed out, God is so holy and powerful that any sort of negative thing around Him would be destroyed. On a personal note and you probably experiences to maybe, but as you are filled with more light or have had good Fellowship time with the Lord and you have the joy of the Lord and you when you encounter a defile a person who is not born-again and who is well into the following after the direction of the demonic and is filled with negative emotions, in and you will probably attack you in one way or another around them, and their very presence feels like defilements. At first it was surprising to think about. But after much repetition encountering this particular family member, it felt like a spoiling a defile make even the atmosphere around this person seemed defile negative and disgusting. Nothing personal against this person is just that they keep choosing to pursue the dark side in their ignorance thinking that they are doing good, all that questionable too. And at this point in time is probably easy to experience such a feeling defilement not that I recommend you go out at doing so! This is why we are told to separate out and not yoke yourself to nonbelievers in terms of fellowship. Of course we go out to rescue people and win souls into the world but we don’t keep those who do not obey the New Testament around us. And if you’re married, time to step it up. How you step it up? I’ll save you a lot of time wondering because this works: get the lists of The Commands of Jesus of the New Testaments from the sidebar on this site, and conversely get the list of 666 Sins from the side bar on this website. Install, “bind” Jesus is commands into your soul reprogramming your beliefs into those commands. Uninstall the sin “viruses” from your soul “loosing them” by stop believing in them in any way shape or form because you only do is sin if you believe that it is good, believe it’s okay or believe that it’s something you can get away with doing.
- So since everything we say and do is recorded do we live in paranoia and just sit there in the chair doing nothing the rest of our lives in fear of making a mistake? No because that would be disobedience to the New Testament and in Spirit in real time unless the Lord actually told you to do that, granted you are hearing the voice of the Lord. How to hear the voice of the Lord? You know. So we just hear the voice of the Lord and we stop blocking Him out of fear which means lack of personal trust. Oh yes. The truth exposed. Blocking the voice of the Lord usually comes from out of fear which means lack of personal trust which is personally insulting to God ( or any person if you personally distrust them – it is a form of ultimate insult especially when you don’t really know them.) But since personally trusting Jesus is salvation it’s time we overcome that fear and get real with God.
- Israel started following the ways the world please those worldly around them or just to indulge in the flesh. The challenge is is that the children of God are called to be separated out from the world, not the ways of the world and people who follow after the ways of the world which is the ways of the kingdom of darkness, the ways of the flesh. So that’s indeed a challenge in Israel at this time was not overcoming this challenge. So they pulled themselves away from God and realized that they need some help so they turned to the dark side for help worshiping demons and fallen angels and the various Babylonian-based religions. And before we all think that they were doing something so far out there compared to us the same thing is being done today and even worse even in churches as reported, in various forms in the hidden forms such as through denominational and religious doctrine, or a particular popular Christian related religion that simply covered up Babylonian religion with a few sprinkles of the Bible to make it seem like Christianity but was still worshiping the same old Babylonian fallen Angel and demons ultimately Satan.
- in the Mark Taylor prophecies the governments are to be judged and also the church. Both are in the process but the church judgment as per understanding will come out more significantly after the government judging process is well underway and official. So the picture here in Ezekiel 8 and 9 of the indeed brutal judgment may be in alignment.
- But these days it’s a little bit more complicated you can say and that who is Israel, besides the obvious physical Israel? Who is a Christian actually? How many people in churches and governments are posing as Christians or our religious Christians but are really part of the Babylonian system worshiping Satan and the kingdom of darkness? How many are actually worship Ba’al (sacrificing children to the fire).
- You do understand that the abortion concept underlying backbone is about worshiping Ba’al right? And we all may have thought that these ancients gods and goddesses that people were shipped besides God Almighty were a myth and even silly sounding, but it’s very real. Many are finding out how very real it is with the massive networks of child trafficking and global push for abortion. And the underlying argument and desperation of these worshipers of Ba’al and is that they must bring their sacrifices in order to empower this spiritual entity which actually feeds off of negative emotions and actions, sin. So in order for this antichrist figure to rise the world has to be in to huge amounts of sin to empower this entity to even rise.
- Also a big problem out there is that a lot of people are confused and they understand understand that God is God yes but don’t understand He’s also a Person, a Person with feelings and a big heart magnified over billions of individual relationships with people. Because God is so many dimensions higher he can interact with each of us on an individualized basis so all the interactions and feelings encountered are multiplied by billions versus our one at a time type of interaction with a person. So also remember that we are made after God’s likeness not only His image but His likeness. So if you want to understand God more in terms of a person with feelings, the look at yourself and what you like and what you dislike. This is what I found so far to the mind blowing an amazing, yet critical to understand.
- God wants people to really want Him , to yearn for Him , to “reach out into the dark for Him” and find Him. It’s quite a romantic picture. Maybe read Song of Solomon again. We are the Bride of Christ who is to marry God. We all want a most romantic love ideally from another person do we not? We want to find our “true love” do we not? We all want to find our true love, someone who will be totally in love with us, that mystery amazing person out there somewhere. We all want the person we love to be thinking about us all the time and to be yearning to be with us do we not? Where do you think we get that from? We are made in God’s likeness.
- Remember God is Spirit and He’s everywhere also at the same time. He is not far from you; He is always right there. He wants you to seek Him. He wants you to want Him, to yearn for Him, to even be desperate for Him. Don’t you want that in your relationships with your ultimate spouse?
- Get a sense of God’s heart, God’s feelings here in these two passages below. Understand this, take these two chapters as inspiration to start changing how you think of God and how you operate in general so that you, so that we now consider God’s feelings all the time to the point where that we become unified with Him and we are in sync with Him and we are walking in trust with Him on a continual basis whereas that becomes our new state of being, our new habits.
- When I type “God” that involves One, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God is ONE. God. LORD. Yeshua was always GOD. He is your Maker. The Father spoke and Jesus stepped out and made EVERYTHING: the universe, planets, galaxies and YOU. God has even written a Book of Destiny about you which is His ideal for you that He wants you to fulfill. We all must find what’s in our Books and start being about doing those things.
- Have you ever thought about why God made us in His Image? Like fellowships with like. Like understands each other and can “get” each other. Have you ever thought that God actually really likes you and want you to be His friend? Would not God make you what He thought to be a perfect ideal when He was creating you? Wouldn’t you only create what you would want if you were creating people who you wanted to be around for ever?
8 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell there upon me.
2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.
3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.
8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.
13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.
14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord‘s house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.
15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.
16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord‘s house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.
17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose.
18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
9 He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.
2 And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer’s inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.
3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side;
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
7 And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.
8 And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?
9 Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.
10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.
11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.