17 Years of Grace from 2017 – Prophetic Word from Vicotria Boyson
While putting Mark Taylor’s PDF’s into nice looking friendly robot videos (Mark I hope you’re good with that. I had to correct a couple few spelling errors on the American Pharaoh doc – I hope that was ok. Didn’t want to change anything of course.) Mark recommended a website called Elijah List. They have an email list that will send you prophecies as they get them. Also click on the prophecy Archives to access past and recent prophecies. Here is the last 50 prophecies list.
Time to Wake up the Zombie Masses of Christian Churches
Wow most churches have no clue that prophets even exits these days where they actually predict the future (if you’re one of them please see our Mark Taylor collection page and start watching Sid Roth’s Youtube Channel to start getting an amazing picture of what’s going on. Of course you can always find a church that is tuned in or give your own church a wake up pinch and start sharing! We need to wake up the body of Christ and lead everyone to the Lord to victory where everyone wins. (and remember don’t try to force, or make anyone because that almost always doesn’t go well and causes damage (this especially applies to those you know and love) but simply work with the Lord praying, talking, listening to Him guide you as you witness to others.
Well onto this prophecy. What’s very interesting is the timing of it:
- 2033-34 is when the next blood red moon tetrad occurs in Old Testament feast days.
- A Bible code mentioned that Donald Trump was a 3 years extension but that could have been misplaced.
- The Kim Clement prophecy says Donald Trump would be for 2 terms and rebuild the 3rd Temple with Vladimir. Plus we’ve got 5 right thinking supreme court judges on the way.
- That prophetic time clock starts ticking fast after the 3rd Temple is built
- You have Satan following UN declaring “everyone in the world needs to get a RFID by 2030, global mandate…” which in concept would coordinate with mid tribulation starting then too coordinate with the tetrad blood red moons of 2033 and to coordinate with a concept of 2000 years from the Lord’s resurrection, return to set up the Millennial Reign, amen and alleluia! .
- But here, this message for this page: 17 years of grace. As i just read through the prophecy again more slowly the period of 17 years is to draw the bride more close the the Lord, amen and alleluia! So probably one of the best ways to think about this is to accept it and run to the Lord. Get away from things of the flesh. Be in the Spirit! Be clean. Obey Jesus commands. Pursue the Kingdom with vigor and ferocity! Get everything resolved and worked out of you and become completely holy and perfect NOW. (and get out of those trick doctrine churches as such that say you can go on living for this world and that it’s ok to sin because God is just going to zap you perfect after you die… ).
- Mike Thompson says he saw “decades” of good things in the USA at least that’s what I thought i heard. I’m pretty sure it’s on one of these Ear of God
- Regardless – we’ve gotten a huge break! Take advantage of it and work hard for the Kingdom these next 10, 17 years. Do not look to build yourself up in this world in any way shape or form only to do everything you do for the Kingdom, putting the Kingdom first and God’s righteousness.
Proverbs 3: 1My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
11 My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth…”