Heaven Loves Joel Osteen Who is About to Get a Divine Promotion? See this Prophecy
Joel’s Army? Whaaaa?
You’ve Gotta Wonder for, Those Who Know the Word, that You May Likely Be Doing Something Very Right if Most Men Speak Bad of You…
Yes! And Woe Unto Those When All Men Speak Well of You… Pastors, Preachers if Everyone Seems to Speak Well of You Turn to the Lord Quickly and Find Out What You Are Doing Wrong…
- “all men” Referring to those who follow the commands of Satan, the ways of this world, who live in the flesh and who’s god is their belly.
- Seek to please God not man
- The actual Word of God is shocking to those who are directed by the flesh and not by the Spirit, following Jesus and obeying His commands of the New Testament.
“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” Enmity = Strong’s 2190 echthros: hostile: Definition: hated, hostile; subst: an enemy.
But wait! What about:
- Woe unto them who are rich to themselves and not towards God
- Woe unto them who do not bear fruit for the Kingdom for the outer darkness awaits or the unquenchable fire.
- Glory and eternal wealth to those who convert their their earthly wealth into eternal wealth, who buy gold tried in the fire.
- It is easier for a camel to squeeze through the thread hole on a sewing needle than a man, woman who trusts in riches, who’s heart is set on money, who’s heart loves money, who’s heart trusts money for their security, who’s first love is not Jesus but money…
- So a lot of people get mad at Joel regarding money. Let’s ask some questions: Well firstly why do they judge? That’s a sin of itself is it not? There is a lot of mean things said with great intensity about Joel these days. Is Joel sinning? Do you know exactly what Joel does with his money? Is it your business? Is Joel bearing fruit? Is Joel actually preaching against the Word of God or just the Joel dis-likers lack of understanding of the Bible? Or are those cranky Joel dis-likers just mad because:
- a. …what Joel says doesn’t match up with their man made doctrines?
- b. …what Joel says doesn’t match up with their own personal misunderstanding of the word of God because of lack of knowing the Word of God,? – since they maybe have been too, let’s just say, lazy to read the Bible over and over again and look up what the words actually mean? Since they don’t even bother to ask the Lord what the Bible is actually saying, asking what a passage means?
- c. … they are just mad because they messed up, are not bearing fruit and not getting blessing themselves? Maybe they are just jealous? (Yeah I understand that feeling… So if this is the case we all better repent and get on track, bearing fruit for the Kingdom shouldn’t we.)
- These are questions to ask and they are directed in this direction due to the following prophecy below. I do not have the answers about Joel personally but certainly we can ask questions and study the Bible to learn and make sure we are discovering our own error, confessing and turning away form error unto obedience to Jesus to become more excellent in Christ.
“18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:”
“I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.”
So get eternally rich! You are commanded to do so by the Lord!
“And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.”
Disclaimer: I don’t know much about Joel Osteen. I’ve seen that he’s a super positive guy but that’s about all I really know. I’ve seen he’s written a lot of self help sounding books, which can be good, unless it preaches self lordship or new age doctrines of demons. I’ve heard Joel was learning how to trade Forex at one point by a super talented Forex trading teacher, which I personally thought was kinda cool. I have not read his books, although I may have skimmed through a couple few pages way back when. I listened to Joel preach maybe once a long time ago – I didn’t remember much except the lights seemed a bit bright to his eyes on stage. So keep my comments in perspective.
So, Why is Joel Osteen so “Super Bad”, Again?
But as you know: a lot of folks love to judge Joel and his ministry. They love to say how bad he is. The media loves to trash him. So you’ve gotta wonder. Hummm… Now exactly why are they trashing him and for what? Are their reasons Biblical or are they sinning, again following after their man made abominable doctrines that slice a few verses out of the Bible, twist them, reject the rest and ultimately reject Jesus as Lord, making themselves their own lord?
Are they jealous? Are they mad at themselves because they haven’t done much for the Kingdom? Are they mad at themselves because they allowed themselves to get fooled about wealth?
And then why are they judging? Are we not commanded “Do not judge”?
Right. So frankly the heat on Joel has gotten so intense that I really started to wonder about this guy, wondering something special must be going on with him. And sure enough a MAJOR prophecy comes through for Joel Osteen and it is VERY GOOD!
From Prophet Johnny Enlow:
Hope and Joel Osteen
“Here, I might surprise many of you and tell you that Joel Osteen is very popular—in Heaven. He has been bashed by much of the Church for being “an inch deep and a mile wide” but that is not Heaven’s perspective at all. The rarest commodity on planet earth for some time has been HOPE. Even people who will champion love are often very challenged in their hope levels….
He is widely followed by “unbelievers” because they are starving for the hope he dishes out. Somehow he has figured out that a minister of the “good news” has to carry a spirit of Good News. Joel Osteen is the world’s greatest exporter of this rarest resource on the planet—hope….
“If you look up his name, he has been labeled a “prosperity preacher” and that is somehow in today’s Christian environment a no-no. Do we really want “poverty preachers” or “despair preachers”? Is that really what we think is the true essence of the Gospel (which means “good news”)? Did Jesus really come and promote abundant poverty and challenge? Or did He say I come that you might have abundant life (John 10:10)? If poverty were a virtue would it not exist in Heaven? Does anyone believe that’s the case?”…
“Yes, I know there are and have been “prosperity preachers” who use it to manipulate for great offerings. Joel is not one of those. Oh, that the Christian world would embrace the God that is presented by Joel Osteen. If being hopeful and joyful is “shallow”, then Heaven must also be shallow….”
“I have been shown that something about this whole Houston flooding has to do with God promoting Joel Osteen. Perhaps, that is why there was a quick and unfair cheap shot taken at him and his church by the press after Hurricane Harvey. Believe me, God is promoting him. Joel will now be invited to spiritually spearhead the rebuilding of Houston. While many are thinking and saying that the city needs to be given up on, God has other things in mind. Houston will rise again and be known as a City of Hope.”…
See the details of this prophecy and be stunned! Pass it around to all those meanies to Joel and let them be stunned. This is pretty awesome! 🙂
And it’s really great to see who’s Ministry God and Heaven likes! Why? Because we get more clarity on what is good, what to listen to and who we can emulate!
So start loving brother Joel and pray for him, his ministry and family!
Image from the same link above.